We are home!!! It feels so good. Wen is quickly getting settled and keeps telling us he is happy to be home. The three boys are already having so much fun together. Wen and Rand have really bonded right away over the toys and are playing really well together. Also, his English is really starting to come out of hiding – he’s been shy some with us to say things, but we can hear him talking to Rand and will say things like “No Rand, wait to go when I say 1, 2, 3, GO!” (Playing cars)
And…The volume level here has skyrocketed. Both Philip and Wen came home from China with 1 volume level – LOUD:) Guess we’d better get used to that with a house full of boys!
Goals for today:
1. Finish unpacking/wash our smelly China clothes
2. Get some sleep – boys went to bed wayyyy late last night and I’ve had 3-4 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours so I need to rest up
3. Get in to see the doc and make sure Bo is doing well (he’s been kicking me, so that’s good!)
4. Update the blog – we still have Beijing and our fun welcome home to write up
5. Maybe….get a Christmas tree
6. Enjoy being ALL TOGETHER FINALLY!