Lately we are liking…
1. Swimming a lot.
3. Flash tats – so much more fashionable for the kids to have a sparkly boho fake tatoo than a superhero or cartoon animal. We all have them on our arms (and Rand has an arrow on his leg!)
4. Trips to the library to get more books to read…usually followed by a trip to the Roast Office to get a coffee and chocolate milk…and sometimes a cookie:)
5. Friendship bracelets. These have been fun to teach the kids how to make on hot or rainy afternoons while the youngest two are napping. There are so many different styles from a simple braid to a wrap to the one I linked. We use a safety pin or some tape and either pin it or tape it to something that doesn’t move. We are also liking these Pura Vida already made ones by Costa Rican artisans.
6. Finding caterpillars and bugs in the yard or watching the hummingbirds at the feeder and then learning about them and drawing what we learned.
7. Watching this little guy grow. He’s changed so much. Yesterday I overheard Rand say he couldn’t stop kissing Bo because he loved him so much. It’s so much fun to hear each of the boys talk to Bo when they think I’m not listening.